Grievance Redressal

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content in

The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Officer

Name: Adv K Kumaran Nair


KMC XVIII /473, Press Club Building, Near New Bus Stand, Kasaragod, 

Kerala, Pin 671121. India


Please fill out all the details of the Grievance Redressal form. Any section left blank or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted.